Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Celebrate Good Times

The last few weekends have been a whirlwind with lots of fun celebrations! It all started two weeks ago with a trip to Charleston for a sweet friend's bachelorette.  We stayed in the most beautiful house in Folly Beach. This was my first visit to Folly Beach and I have to say it was so cute and quaint! I will definitely be going back for a longer stay. 

Our weekend started off with a visit to the Charleston Tea Plantation and the Firefly Distillery. Of course I brought home some Mint Vodka which was really good mixed with water! Might be my new favorite summer cocktail. Once all the girls had arrived Friday night we had a private chef cook us dinner and dessert which was a total treat! Saturday we spent most of the day enjoying downtown Charleston. It was the perfect weekend celebrating the bride to be!

Private dinner Friday
Firefly Distillery
Blow Bar!
Dinner at 39 Rue de Jean
This past weekend was another fun one! My family celebrated my sweet, sweet grandmother's 90th birthday. I only hope I can make it to 90 and still be loving on red wine and having a great time just as much as her! We had all the children, grandchildren and great grandchildren in attendance, and of course we had laughs, drinks, bbq, and lots and lots of love! I left home this weekend with a full heart knowing how happy my grandmother must have been to see all her special people in one place!


The gang
To cap off an amazing couple of weeks, Mr. B and I are only 8 months away from saying I do! The time will fly by, but so far we've been enjoying every minute of being engaged!

My valentine
until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment