Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Baby Makes 3!

It feels so good to openly tell the world [blog or otherwise] that Mr. B and are I expecting our first sweet little addition! Which just so happens to be a boy! Coming December - just in time for a magical Christmas season!

I'm officially halfway and so far I've been feeling great. No real symptoms to write home about expect that lately I can cry at the drop of a hat. If you're into country music the song "Holy" by Florida Georgia Line seriously gives me all the feels!! We've recently started calling our sweet thing by his name, and it has brought me so much closer to feeling connected and protective over our little boy. Like it's me and you buddy from now until December and it really does make me high on loving him just like the song says.

You're holy, holy, holy, holy
I'm high on loving you, high on loving you

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the other baby news in our family recently! My newest nephew made his way into the world on July 20th, and he couldn't be sweeter or more perfect. So many babies... so many boys! I can't wait to see my SON and nephew grow up together and make lots of memories!


Cheers and much love!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting!! What a sweet gift y'all will receive. The holidays are going to be fun with two sweet babies!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a wonderful Christmas gift he will be!

    ReplyDelete