Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Coffee Talk



If we were sitting across from each other sipping a hot cup a joe I'd probably be telling you this...

...first I'd become that mother and spend the majority of our time gushing about my sweet son. I meannn look how sweet he is with Santa! It's just so heartwarming. I will literally treasure this picture forever!


...also, remember I mentioned a few weeks ago that I thought George would start walking soon? Well, hello! We have a walker. I use that term lightly, but he's definitely walking across our living room. Yay for George!

... this was my scene Sunday morning. Perfect reading spot! I started China Rich Girlfriend over the weekend and have already finished it and I'm on to the 3rd book in this series, Rich People Problems. Highly recommend these books. So easy to binge read them too!


...speaking of books - I ordered the 2 books above from Amazon Prime and wouldn't you know it took longer then the free 2-day shipping. Why am I paying for Amazon Prime again?

...anyone else excited for the return of Vanderpump Rules??

...George was supposed to be napping recently and I looked at the monitor and found this sneaky little cutie reading!


...made 2 keepers for dinner recently that I must share - Baked Ziti and Broccoli Cheddar Soup. Both from the Pioneer Woman and as usual make a tonnnnn.

...currently burning this Yankee Candle. The scent combo may seem strange but don't let it fool you!! It smells so good!


...I've come up with the best company for mothers... drum roll please... a highchair detailing service. They would come to your house and detail your dirty macaroni and cheese filled highchair back to its original pristine form. Yay? Nay? How do you mothers keep them looking so clean? Especially the straps!

That's it for today! See you back here soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment