Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What's Up Wednesday!



I'm linking up today with Mix & Match FamilyThe Larson Lingo and Pinterest Told Me To for What's Up Wednesday. Join the fun the last Wednesday of every month and answer these questions...



What we're eating this week... last night I made a quick and easy dinner. I wanted to use something from our herb garden, so I made pork chops with a rosemary and garlic sauce, sauteed spinach and orzo. It was actually pretty good, and I'll probably be putting it into rotation!

What I'm reminiscing about... this past weekend I was in my best friend's wedding. It was so much fun, and I can't stop thinking about how awesome the band was! Plus, being a bridesmaid is always more fun when you love your dress (and hair and makeup)! It was a fantastic weekend spent with friends and family, and a perfect way to kick off wedding season!



What I'm loving... sea salt spray! I've been over using and over abusing John Frieda's Beach Blonde Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray. I'm currently growing my hair out for our wedding, and the thought of blowing it dry now that it's getting warmer sounds miserable. So, I've turned to air drying my hair with a little sea salt spray and hairspray. Easy, breezy!




What we've been up to... As I mentioned we were at a wedding last weekend which happened to be where we'll be getting married. We capitalized on the time there, and met with our florist and finalized our cake! I don't care much for wedding cake, but I think it's going to be pretty good!

What I'm dreading... I'm so ready for summer to be here, but honestly I'm not looking forward to the scorching heat!

What I'm working on... one word - WEDDING!

What I'm excited about... I can't wait for our guests to receive our save the dates. They should be going out soon, and it finally feels like the festivities are kicking off.

What I'm watching/reading... everything Bravo! It's a horrible obsession, plus I want to be best friends with Andy Cohen. 

What I'm listening to... I think I've found my new summer song - Meghan Trainor "Dear Future Husband" It's pretty catchy and very timely!



What I'm wearing... Before we went on our cruise at the end of March I found the jumpsuit below at Belk, and I've fallen in love. I recently wore it to our engagement party, so it can definitely be dressed up for something special.



What I'm doing this weekend... attending an oyster roast/graduation party for my sister and brother-in-law which really means eating my weight in oysters.

What I'm looking forward to next month... I think I've mentioned before that Mr. B and I will have roommates for May and June, and we couldn't be more excited. My sister, brother-in-law and sweet niece will be staying with us before they move to Buffalo. 



What else is new... exciting news on the work front. Waiting for the final pieces to fall into place before I spread the news, but cheers to having something new and exciting on the horizon!

Have a great Wednesday, ya'll!


1 comment:

  1. I have read so much about sea salt spray lately that I think I will have to buy some! I cut my hair back in September after the wedding and I am regretting it!! So now I'm trying to grow mine back out ha! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete