Friday, April 1, 2016

Five on Friday!

I'm back with my favorite things with this week's edition of Five on Friday. I'm keeping it short and sweet, and linking up with Oh Hey Friday and Five on Friday!




one | Sushi Time
I made Skinnytaste's Spicy California Shrimp Stack's awesomeness for dinner earlier this week, and it was a total hit! I mean really, really good! We love our local sushi joint, but this may be our new go-to for a quick sushi fix! Next time I think I'll try it with tuna... yum, yum!

Skinnytaste Spicy California Shrimp Stack

two | What's on my DVR
I've been in a TV rut lately and have recently stumbled on the following shows... GirlsBroad City and Vinyl. If you're looking for something new to watch that's easy, breezy and funny check out one of these! On the TV note, who else is excited for Southern Charm, Shahs of Sunset and RHONY to come back?? I live for Bravo!





three | Currently Eyeing
Summer is around the corner and I've been eyeing a few new essentials... this cover up and these wedges need to make it into my wardrobe sometime very soon! We're headed to the beach in May, and it can't come soon enough!!

four | Podcasts
If you've read my blog before you know I'm a sucker for a good podcast. It really makes the time fly by while I'm working. My two new favorites are Straight Up with Stassi and Juicy Scoop with Heather McDonald. Both seriously entertaining!



five | Office Edition
Now that I'm working from home full time and have set up the basics of my office I really need to start adding some flare. Considering the broken treadmill that occupies my office taunts me everyday, I've been dreaming about this... One day. One. Day.

The Small Things Blog Office Love

Until next time... Happy Friday, ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. I just love Broad City!! It's so funny!! Ooo best wishes fixing up your office!! I love going to Home Goods for lil knick knacks to spruce up my home! =P If you have one by you definitely check it out! =)

    Have a great weekend! Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete