Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Saying Goodbye Part 2

Back in June we said goodbye to my sweet golden, Callie. I thought she had been tired from the new baby and late nights and finally decided to take her in for a check up. Little did I know that would be the last visit to the vet. The doctor so kindly let me know that she was basically dying from the inside out with cancerous spots all over. It was so sad! I was wearing George in the Boba for the appointment and was crying all over him! I never thought Callie and I would only have 8 short years together. She was the most gentle, loyal and loving dog. If I had to guess she's probably laying in the sun right now chewing on a stick. 






The last picture of George and Callie before saying goodbye

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. Our golden also developed cancer when I was little.

    ReplyDelete