Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Coffee Talk

If we were sitting across from each other sipping a hot cup a joe I'd probably be telling you this...

...I started using a new mascara and so far it's perfection

...Stumbled across Jen Hatmaker's podcast and loving it. Remember I talked about her book here. She has just come out with a new one and it looks like a fantastic read

...Good or bad that our child won't be dressing up for Halloween? I mean let's think about this I'm already behind the 8 ball on finding one and then our neighborhood isn't really a big trick or treating 'hood and it's dinner/bath/bottle time. So costume or no costume for 2 minutes of fun? Or should we just sit outside and hand out candy to the 1.5 children that will come by?

...Working from home I get the luxury of being subjected to the morning talk shows so I have to know - are we into Megyn Kelly or Ryan Seacrest? My vote is no to both! Hoda Kotb needs to do the entire 4 hours of the Today Show and Kelly Ripa already needs a new cohost!

...I have a new obsession and it's The Morning Breath - it seriously makes me laugh out loud!

...Is anyone still doing Pinterest? or Snapchat?

...Do you have a clue why stores sell baby socks in sizes 0-3 months and 3-12 months? Tell me how that makes any sense? Let's just say the socks lasted about 3 seconds and have ended up in our storage bin for a] another child or b] goodwill! They were way too small!

...Is it over the top to want this Christmas crib sheet?

...Will you still be my friend if I said I really don't like T Swift's new song?

...Whole 30 has been great, but it's the 2nd year in a row (pregnant last year) that I've basically missed out on all the fall seasonal beer. womp womp.

Let's end our chitty chat on a high note with this little pumpkin. I can't with that dimple!!

1 comment:

  1. The socks...ugh! They are either way too small or they swim in them and therefore kick them off. I dont know how we are going to make it through the Winter months.

    I have only seen Megyn Kelly's segment here and there but I wasn't a fan. I like the morning news show/Hoda thing but the whole talkshow feel is weird to me. Not digging it.

    I still Pinterest for recipes, and some home decor ideas. That's basically it.

    ReplyDelete