Thursday, November 30, 2017

O. M. G.... it's Ree!

...as in Ree Drummond... as in the Pioneer Woman! Mr. B and I (and George) got to meet her last night at her signing for her new cookbook! How fun! Of course she was just like she is on TV - super bubbly and nice.

the line!!!


our celeb moment! a total professional - signing books while taking pics and still looking cute
I can't end this post without sharing two of my favorite recipes from Ree (first name basis ya know!) First up is her lasagna. This is definitely my go to recipe and it makes a tonnnn. She calls it her best ever lasagna and I think she's right!


I think I've talked about my second favorite recipe of hers before - French Breakfast Puffs. She calls them French Puffs but really they are a cinnamony donuty little pocket of goodness. I will note that she makes her in a standard muffin tin, but I think they're better using a mini muffin tin.


Plus there are tons of new and yummy recipes in her Come and Get It! Cookbook! Now, what's for dinner???

No comments:

Post a Comment