Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Coffee Talk




Happy Wednesday everyone! I'm showing up here two days in a row so cheers to that! If we were sitting across from each other with a perfectly crafted coffee here's what I'd be spilling the beans about...

... I just came across these adorable number toys for George called Number Bots. Have you heard of them? Each number turns into a little robot. Adorable.

... I'm finally getting a much needed haircut and color today! Thank the good Lord. It was getting really bad. I snapped a quick before pic this morning and it's unshareable. I look like I'm 10 and stuck my finger in a socket.

... On the haircut front, are swoop/side swept bangs too circa 2008?? I was definitely on the bob train for many years. Should we bring them back? A mom friend pointed out they are very high maintenance which is true. Thoughts?

... I started Little Fires Everywhere maybe 1.5 years ago or more and I'm just getting around to finishing the last 100 pages. It's honestly a really good book and I think Resse Witherspoon is adapting it into a limited tv series? Don't quote me.

... Anyone out there a Corona, Landshark type? Then you're probably sleeping on Modelo. Yep, we're going there people. Stick a lime in it.

... Mothers! Swim diapers! Am I missing something? Swim diapers leak and regular diapers blow up in the water. What's the solution? Do we knowingly turn a blind eye to the leaking swim diapers and run with it? Also, at what age did your child do swim lessons? Is George already behind at 2.5y?

... Speaking of coffee talk, how do you make your coffee? Our coffee has had some serious highs and lows lately. Sometimes I'm drinking what actually tastes like coffee and other days I feel like I'm drinking from the bottom of the garbage can. What's your ratio?

... Anyone out there heard of Faster Way to Fat Loss? It's a program focusing on carb cycling and intermittent fasting which I'm into, but it comes with a $199 price tag. I love Whole 30 because it works and well it's free! Is the cost of Faster Way to Fat Loss worth it? I would love to learn more about carb cycling, low/high macros, etc but for free. Anyone want to share the goods with me?!

Alright folks, I'm running off to get my hair beautified. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment