Monday, January 19, 2015

Books for the win

The other night Mr. B and I had an impromptu date night. We went for dinner and instead of coming home to our favorite TV shows we made a pit stop at Barnes & Noble. Now, I don't know about you, but I love a book store. The idea of a new book is so fun to me, and something about Barnes & Noble makes me feel like I can take a seat right on the floor.

I picked up Lara Casey's new book Make It Happen. So far, this is really good and I'm looking forward to getting more into the book's content. Plus, it doesn't hurt that she lives right down the road in Chapel Hill, NC. If you want to learn more about Lara Casey's story jump over to The Lively Show with Jess Lively. 


Source: Amazon
I also picked up Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter. I have to say I was totally sold just by reading the back of the book. Who would have thought! I can't wait to start this, and it looks like a great read.

Source: Amazon

Have you read any good books lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment