Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Wedding Fun

Today marks exactly 3 months until Mr. B and I are only another 24 hours away from sitting on the beaches of St. Lucia... as husband and wife! Since Friday's are usually dedicated to my top 5 favorite things of the week I thought I'd do a wedding edition in honor of being only 3 short months away from the big day. First, let's get this straight though. This isn't my wedding, but lots of my favorite things when I first started planning that I wish someone else would do!

::one::

::two::
 

::three::

::four::

::five::

I literally can't wait to see our true vision come through on Oct 17th.  I'm praying we have a beautiful clear blue sky kinda day that makes people fall in love with the North Carolina coast that time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment