Friday, October 13, 2017

Happy Friday Y'All!

Let's get into all things good this week!

one | design
The blog got a refresh this week! See how pretty....


two | reading
If you've been reading my blog for any time now, you know that I love me some Elin Hilderbrand! She has just come out with her newest book - Winter Solstice - and I can't wait to get my hands on it. It's the 4th book in her winter series which I wrote about here  and here. Great, easy read by the fire with your favorite candle flickering in the background!


three | latte love
We're still trucking along through our Whole 30 and doing well! I just came across this Whole 30 compliant latte and let.me.tell.you! Wow!! Like straight from a real coffeehouse. Amazingly thick, lattey goodness. Literally tastes just like a latte. Do you catch my drift? Am I being clear enough? No longer do we basic B's have to go spend $23.50 on an average latte. Make it at home! Novel idea I know.


four | ios 11
Has anyone else upgraded to the new iOS on their iPhone? I'm not convinced the iOS 11 is actually here to make our lives better. I think it's a conspiracy to make everyone have to buy a new phone. Battery life isn't great and my phone does more thinking than Einstein just to open and close apps... I no understand??? 

five | makeup
Has anyone else been sucked into watching live videos on Instagram of bloggers and influencers doing their makeup? Is it just me? Why would any normal person on a regular Tuesday need or want to do a 15 setup makeup process? Why are you showing me this contour stick and shadow palette again? Do I really need to contour to run to Target? And when did we all get obsessed with contouring and makeup palettes and lashes anyway? Did I miss something?

Happy Friday everyone! As always, I'm linking up with Five on Friday for this week's Friday Round Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment