Wednesday, October 4, 2017

What’s Up Wednesday!

I’m coming to you from my phone today! George and I are adulting and getting the oil changed on our swagger wagon (aka our van), so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to say hello.

Do you remember when I told ya’ll about my new favorite lipgloss, Lipsense. I told you I had Aussie Rose when really it’s Luv It. Just realized that this morning. Today I did 2 layers of Luv It and 1 layer of Roseberry for my own look and I really like it!

Also, are you looking for your dinner tonight? Don’t look any further! I originally found this recipe here and have been making these veggies ever since. As in we’ve had it twice in the last week and a half! I’ve been adding sliced chicken sausage on top for an easy complete meal. This is also perfect for our Whole 30 plan. We’ve made it 2 full days, yippee!!

Speaking of Whole 30, my initial thoughts are two things. I haven’t had that terrible sweaty crash from coffee yet and I haven’t really had any hunger pains. So, here’s to hoping things keep going smoothly and that there are new revelations along the way about the foods we’ve eliminated.

Last thing on my mind today may come as a bit of a surprise to some - gray hair! On me. Like a lot. I got my hair colored permanently for the first time a couple months ago and it was good, but too dark. I need to do it again because it is so alarmingly there! In addition to all the new hair growth from being pregnant my usually good looking locks are suffering in a huge way! Any mamas out there know how I feel?


No comments:

Post a Comment