Friday, October 6, 2017

Friday Fall Round Up

Happy Friday everyone! If you live in the City of Oaks or went to NC State then I know you're sitting at your desk with bags under eyes because last night's football game was on point and lasted well past our bedtime. The cardiac pack brought the heat for sure! As always, I'm linking up with Five on Friday for this week's Friday Fall Round Up!



one | leaves
Newest candle edition from Bath & Body Works to our household. Smells so good and I love a good description: This classic blend of spiced berries, Red Delicious apples, and golden nectar brings all the beautiful colors of autumn to mind. Yes, so basic and I'm ok with that!

two | music
I have two all time favorite Fall songs that come to mind when the leaves start changing color - Up 18 North and Carolina in the Fall both by the Kruger Brothers who are a bluegrassy trio based in Western NC. Take 5 minutes to listen! Also, I'm just your typical fall loving girl and searched "fall" on my Pandora and came across the Bonfire Folk station. Legit and will probably be perfectly curated before long.

three | loft
Recently checked out the Loft Outlet nearby which can usually be disappointing and found my new uniform for the fall. Super soft, fleecey interior cowl neck tunic. Looks similar to this Lou & Grey tunic currently available with an extra 40% off!


four | lil boy clothes
I recently bought these two pieces from a Facebook resale group. Waiting for the perfect occassion to bring these out!



five | FOMO
Leaving you with this sappy, weepy fall tribute. Every year at this time I get the worst FOMO for true apple picking, brisk evenings, and glowy sun atop crunchy leaves which we just don't get in the south. So, if you're currently in the middle of it enjoy it for all of us and send us your apple pie recipe when you've finally emerged from the pumpkiny fall induced haze we've all been put under!

2 comments:

  1. Yesss - that candle is so good! I'm currently lighting Sweater Weather and it's one of my favorites. I totally agree with you on a love for Autumn. It's chillier weather here so I'm trying to embrace it without missing summer too much! Happy Friday!

    Happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete