Friday, November 3, 2017

Fast Five

Here's your fast five for Friday before we're all off skipping through fields and smelling roses for the weekend... And as always I'm linking up with the ladies below!


one
I'm a self proclaimed robe-aholic and I have no problem admitting it. I love my robe, but I really need a new one and need your suggestions! Do you have a favorite? I've been in search of the same robe that's at our local spa which you can get in their gift shop for a pretty penny.

two
Where has the time gone?? Below is 3 months vs 10 months. We went from having a little baby to a boy. It's crazy! And he's so handsome and sweet with those gorgeous blue eyes. I just can't get enough!



three
Patiently waiting for my Erin Condren 2018 planner to come in! Took the plunge and I'm going back to your basic paper planner next year and I hope it sticks. I used to loveeee a planner! I went with the Deluxe Monthly Planner because I really just need a streamlined version.



four
Ya'll I've been loving this Maybelline Brightening Concealer. It's the perfect blend of creaminess and coverage and the price doesn't hurt!


five
Do you moms out there follow Cat & Nat on Facebook or Instagram?? Their Mom Truth videos are hilarious! I think their childhood friends that reconnected after having children and then all the goodness was born between them. Go check them out and get your laugh on!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much he's gotten bigger! My girl just turned 6 months and I look back at her newborn photos and can't believe the difference!

    ReplyDelete