Friday, November 10, 2017

Friday's Confessions

Happy Friday everyone! Did your week fly by like mine? Thank goodness, right?! I'm here today with my Friday confessions and as always I'm linking up with the ladies below!


one | Let's just say I listened to Christmas music pretty much all day yesterday. I'm already there, aren't you? There's finally a little chill in the air which has really gotten me in the holiday spirit! What are your favorite Christmas pandora stations? I love the Eddie Higgins Trio Holiday Radio station!

two | Speaking of Christmas I pulled the plug on our holiday cards this morning. Ahead of the game, go me!


three | I don't want to be that Mom that thinks her child is the smartest in the class, butttt George is sooo close to walking I can just feel it! He has taken a step, but I just know it's going to happen any day now. Let me just live in my happy place, ok?

four | Mr. B got me the new Pioneer Woman cookbook and a ticket to go see her and have the book signed at our local bookstore. I seriously can't wait to meet her! There are so many great sections of this cookbook like sheet pan dinners and dinners under 40 and 20 minutes.


five | Am I the only one who doesn't understand Aldi??? I finally went after hearing my sister rave about it and I just wasn't that impressed. I couldn't find everything I needed and the pricing wasn't as great as I had heard? I may give it one more try, but to be honest all of the locations are really out of the way so it's not a sustainable way to grocery shop. And speaking of Aldi... I was talking to my sister on the phone this morning about it and looked on Instagram after we got off and wouldn't you know there was a sponsored ad for Aldi. I mean really? Is it anymore obvious that our apps are listening to us?

No comments:

Post a Comment