Friday, June 21, 2019

Five on Friday!

Happy Friday friends! I hope everyone has had a wonderful week and gearing up for an awesome weekend. I'm hitting you with the fast five for Friday, but before we dive in I just have to put out this PSA: kiss and hug all your loved ones today! You don't have a blog if you don't feel all the emotions in one week or day do you? Lots has been on my heart in the last couple of days about how quickly life can change and we have to celebrate the ones we love every chance we get. I heard on a podcast the other day to greet your spouse like a puppy and the same rings true for all the people we love in our life. So, go out have a great Friday and let's try to greet all the people we love like a puppy!

one | Mommas listen up! My sister turned me onto this product to use at the beach to avoid chafing and irritation for George while wearing wet bathing suits and diapers and it works!! You don't need Gold Bond or any other anicent potions. This will do the trick!



two | Roasted Red Pepper & Feta Salad = Best and easiest summer salad you'll make all season! I whipped this up while we were at the beach and served it along side crab cakes and roasted potatoes and it made for the perfect meal. This is so easy and flavorful!



three | Basic and I'm ok with it! Yes, I've turned into an Erin Condren planner gal and I'm cool with it. Just got in my new planner and I love being able to see our memories all year along.



four | I think I'm late to the party on this one but I just started following the Busy Toddler Instagram account. She has thousands of great [and simple] ideas and activities to keep your kiddos busy. Go check her out!

five | Are you an Elin Hilderbrand book lover? If you're reading this you've probably read all her books and wish one day you could be transported to Nantucket just for a summer. Well, I saw this on Instagram and had to share. I can't wait to see what they come up with!


I hope everyone has a great weekend - Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment