Sunday, June 9, 2019

Saltwater Gospel

Hello from the beautiful shores of NC: sea salted to perfection with the right touch of ocean breeze and eastern NC swagger. We have a week to renew, reconnect and rejuvenate all that’s happened since the last time our toes were in the sand. Having grown up at the beach its always been the place I feel most centered and myself, and I’m hoping in 7 days I leave feeling excited to start anew - whatever that is... outlook, routines, you name it. The lyrics from Eli Young Band’s song Saltwater Gospel always speak to me...

When I go down and sink my feet in the water
And I soak up that sun and I watch it set
Yeah, I can feel the power of the saltwater gospel
I'm as close to God as I can get....
I'm in heaven watchin' all these waves roll in
Amen
When I'm lost I know where to get found again

Short and sweet this time friends, but I’ll leave you with this sweet sandy bottomed little lover!





No comments:

Post a Comment