Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Brain Dump


Random thoughts for this Wednesday...

::one::
About the picture above, nothing's more classic than the hump day commercial that went viral sometime last year...

::two::
I'm gearing up for a long weekend away in Charleston for a dear friend's bachelorette. It's going to be a great time, and I'm taking along the recipe below as a sweet treat. These are amazing and super easy! I can't take credit for finding these gems, but they're my go to now!

Pioneer Woman: French Breakfast Puffs
::three::
To say that I'm training for a half marathon would be a gigantic overstatement. But... I have been following a half marathon training plan. So, we'll see. Come April 18th, I may or may not be running along side my sister and brother-in-law in an attempt to cross my first finish line. Plus, typing it out makes it real, right?

::four::
As I mentioned before, I'm an avid Parenthood fan. But, did anyone else feel a little underwhelmed by the series finale?! I was expecting to be emotionally down for the count.

::five::
So far this winter has been pretty mild, but I'm really hoping for just one day of snow before spring. I'm only asking for one day so the city can shut down, and I can get back to binge watching Gossip Girl. 

::six::
Recently pinned the recipe below, and I'm waiting for the perfect occasion to whip it out.

Averie Cooks: Restaurant-Style Blender Salsa

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment